– Symposium fee, including admission to the sessions, Book of Abstracts, accompanying materials, Banquet dinner and refreshments during the Symposium.
Note: For the participants from three organizing institutions, the symposium fee is FREE.
– Symposium fee payment in EUR is to be made according to the following bank instructions:
SWIFT MESSAGE MT103
FIELD 32A: VALUE DATE-CURRENCY-AMOUNT
FIELD 50 K: ORDERING CUSTOMER
FIELD 57A: (Acc. With bank): NBSRRSBG
This is SWIFT (NBSRRSBG) Bank address: National Bank of Serbia, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 15, 11000 Belgrade
FIELD 59: (Beneficiary Customer) /RS35908500100000777745
This is IBAN University of Belgrade, Technical faculty in Bor
Field 70: DETAILS OF PAYMENT
(The International Symposium on Environmental Management and Material Flow Management)
– If the symposium fee is to be paid in RSD, the amount of 100 EUR (in RSD counter value) should be deposited at the following account:
Tehnički fakultet u Boru:
poziv na broj: 175
– Confirmation letters needed for the visa endorsement are available on demand. Please notify Organizing Committee if specific format is required.
– Transport and accommodation costs will be covered by participants.