– Official language of the Symposium will be in English.
– Abstracts should be submitted in English language to email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 20th 2014.
- Abstracts should be prepared in the following style: title (font Times New Roman, Bold, Capital Letters, 14pt, centered), authors’ names and addresses (Times New Roman, Bold, 12pt, Italic, centered), text not exceeding 1800 characters (Times New Roman, normal, 12pt, justified) with margins: top and left – 25mm, bottom and right – 25mm, in A4 format (210 x 297 mm). All submitted and accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstract and distributed during the Symposium.
– The full length paper, which was previously accepted by the International Scientific and Review Committee, will be published in the Proceedings, after the Symposium. The papers should be written in English and should be
prepared according to the instructions: EMFM Template
– After additional revisions, there is also opportunity for the authors to publish their papers in the extended form in special issues of following journals: